Monday, June 7, 2010

4 More Huggies Enjoy The Ride Rewards Codes!


I have been using Enjoy the ride rewards for about a year now, and I love the site! You can play instant win games, or you can save your points to get things out of their catalog! The points add up quickly! So far I have received 2 $25 kohls gift cards and a $25 gas card just for playing instant win games!

If you haven't signed up yet, CLICK HERE to register & get started!

Enter these codes for an extra 4 points:
BJDWCTPPPTXRPGB (1 pt)
BJDWPWPXBZZNPGB (1 pt)
BJDGQWZCSGMHPGB (1 pt, expires 6/30)
BJDXLPQKJZBHPGB (1 pt, expires 6/30)

1 comment:

John said...

I would like to share a tip I just found about a discount gift card exchange called abcgiftcards.com . You can buy sell and trade gift cards at discounted prices from all National retailers.