Monday, March 29, 2010

Free Gift Cards: Part 1

Who doesn't love free gift cards? (among hundreds of other prizes)..Well today I am going to tell you a little about a company that I have been using for a long time now.

Swagbucks is a search and win website. You use their search engine like you would google, yahoo, bing, etc. Periodically you will be rewarded with "digital dollars" for your searches. I win anywhere from 1-4 times a day. They also do code hunts, and give you codes in the downloadable toolbar, etc. I earn usually between 10-50 swagbucks per day. They have hundreds of fantastic prizes to choose from! I recently redeemed some swagbucks for two $10 starbucks gift cards which I will then sell on ebay (once I get about $50 worth) for profit.

Search & Win

So if you have 5-10 minutes a day to do a couple searches, and you like free stuff, this website is a no brainer! Plus if you click the banner or the link above, you'll be started out with 30 swagbucks!

2 comments:

furygirl3132 said...

I love Swag Bucks! Thanks for the post. I am a new follower from FFF at Mom Bloggers Club. Glad to have found your blog. Have a wonderful night!

Eloise
Mommy2TwoGirls
http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

When someone writes an post he/she maintains the image of a user
in his/her brain that how a user can understand
it. So that's why this paragraph is outstdanding. Thanks!

Also visit my site Read More Here