Monday, March 15, 2010

Two Weeks Of Freebies!

I'm not sure why I slack so much when it comes to posting my weekly freebies on Sundays. I seem to be doing it every other week now, and I always take the picture on Sunday nights then I just forget to post it!

So here goes!The week ending 3/7/201o I received:
3 coupons for free yoplait fiber one yogurt
Coupon for free crofters organic superfruit spread
Coupon for free HelluvaGood product
3 Nivea lotion samples and 1 body wash sample
2 Purex 3-in-1 laundry sheet samples (2 sheets per sample)
Assorted Kotex samples
Sample of Crest Toothpaste (love these for my purse!)


For the week ending YESTERDAY (3/14/2010) I received:
Free allure magazine (I got a free subscription from my coke points)
Crest whitestrip sample & coupons
post-it durable tabs
Free cereal sample from vocalpoint
3 $1.50 off coupons for kashi cereal from vocalpoint (came with cereal sample)
Coupon for free box of kashi cereal from vocalpoint
Zone perfect square (not pictured, I had put it in my purse when i got the mail and ruined it lol
Free yoyo lipgloss
Olay quench lotion sample
Olay 7-in-1 body wash sample (both olay samples came on full size items that I purchased for the $15 olay rebate)
Coupon for 4 free jars of stage 2 baby food from beechnut


The last two weeks were definitely good for freebies! I loove love LOVE going to my mailbox and finding free stuff! Hope everyone else got tons of freebies too!

No comments: