Sunday, August 16, 2009

Free All Natural Skin Care Samples!!

I came across this freebie a few weeks ago and I am beyond happy with it!! Mario Badescu is a company I had heard about a few times and when I found out they had free samples I was super excited!

The best part about the samples they send is that they are customized to your specific skin care needs! You just fill out a short questionnaire about your skin, and they will send you recommended products! I hope EVERYONE takes advantage of this freebie offer! And please read ALL of my steps to get this one!

To get your samples, CLICK HERE! & Follow these steps!
1. If the above link does not work, go to www.mariobadescu.com
2. click on the green tab that says "Consulting"
IF THE LINK DID WORK, FOLLOW FROM HERE!
3. Fill out the questionnaire completely & honestly for your skin types
When the questionnaire is done, you will be shown a list of products that are recommended for your particular skin care concerns. You do NOT need to order anything!!! In fact I suggest not ordering anything at this time since MOST of the recommended products will be sent to you & you can purchase later.

THIS is all you need to do on the site. IN 2-3 DAYS you will receive an EMAIL from mario badescu asking you if you would like them to send you samples of your recommended products. Follow the instructions in the email & you are set!!

I received my samples in about a week!! So they were super quick!!

Here is a picture of the samples they sent me:


I received the following:
Healing & soothing mask (biggest container (please dont mind the dog bite marks, my yorkies found the jar and decided to play!! lol)
Hyaluronic Eye Cream (next to the healing and soothing mark)
Oil Free Moisturizer With SPF 17 (above the eye cream)
Drying Cream (above the mask & my FAVORITE product!!)
Botanical Facial Gel (bottle in back on the right (ive used it a few times!!))
Special Cleansing Lotion "c" (bottle next to the botanical facial gel)

REMEMBER YOU NEED TO FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE EMAIL TO RECEIVE THE SAMPLES!!

No comments: