Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some Morning Freebies!

Hi all!

Hope everyone is feeling great as we get closer to the weekend! I have yet another "day off" from work at my moms, however I would not consider chasing a toddler, two beagles, and two yorkie puppies a day off. Lately my darling toddler daughter has become somewhat of a diva and is testing my limits more and more. I am excited to say that I will start having more help from my husband as he has decided to go back to school and change careers so he will be around more often!! YAY! Anyway, here are the freebies & offers I have found today!!

Nielsen Homescan - Nielsen is accepting applications again to be part of their homescan panel! If accepted, Nielsen will send you a handheld scanner with which you will scan the barcodes of all of your weekly purchases and transmit them once a week to the company. You will earn points as you go to redeem for great items, electronics, jewelry, etc! I filled out the application about two weeks ago and within a week I heard back from them about being accepted into the program! Hopefully they have some openings in your area!!

Purex Insiders - Purex is also accepting applications to their insiders program. As a member of the program, you will be sent products to test and review for the company before they are out on the market. I'm not sure how long they will be accepting applications or how many people they are accepting but I would apply asap!! A few people I know were able to test the 3-in-1 laundry sheets for free before they came out!

No comments: