Monday, August 3, 2009

Free Gift Cards!

I have come across an offer that I am REALLY excited to share with you! For just $2.95, you will get TWO gift cards valued at $50 total, and a free 6 issue subscription of Celebrity Gossip magazine!

Nicoles Savings Advantage gives you a month trial to their site for only $2.95! In return, you will receive a $25 target gift card AND a $25 starbucks gift card, IN ADDITION to a 6 issue subscription to Celebrity Gossip magazine. After the monthly trial, you will be billed $9.95 until you cancel your membership. There is zero obligation, just cancel before your first trial month is up and you will still receive your gift cards!

I know a LOT of people who have used this site, and have all received their gift cards. Some have had their cards take a little longer, but each and every single person has gotten them!

I just signed up, so I will update the blog as I go along figuring this out so keep checking back for more!!

No comments: