Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Free Photo Booth Photo Strips!

What an adorable freebie!!! Ok so a while back (beginning of Feb) I was reading another bloggers page about a freebie from Wink which is a shutterfly company which specializes in photo strips, you know the ones that you sit in the booth and take the cute pictures? LOVE THEM!

In her post (read here), she mentioned she hadn't received hers yet but had ordered it and I was like, well I guess I will just wait and see when she gets hers how it comes out. I'm not sure why I was hesitant since it was a shutterfly freebie but whatever.

Well hers came and it was absolutely adorable! I had been meaning to make mine but had totally forgotten until she had sent me a message on facebook (FAN ME HERE!) reminding me to make one. So I finally made mine, and what I loved about it was that it was TOTALLY free ($2.50 value) and you could pick up to 5 photos. You can also link it up with your facebook to add pictures from facebook which makes it insanely easy to make!

So THANK YOU TIFFANY for reminding me about this adorable freebie!

No comments: