Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CONTEST UPDATE!!!

Since I magically gained 10 new followers in about 6 hours, I have decided to add
A SECOND PLACE PRIZE TO MY CONTEST!!!

I'm not sure what exactly I will be giving away but I assure you it will be as fabulous as all of you followers !! YOU ARE ALSO ABLE TO ENTER ONCE A DAY EVERY DAY UNTIL THE CONTEST IS OVER . Which is ONE WEEK from today (9/30/09). I will then use random.org to pick TWO prize winners and will notify both winners by EMAIL! PLEASE be sure to give me the CORRECT/PRIMARY email address.. If I do not hear from the winners with 48 hours, I will be forced to pick a new winner (or winners if I don't hear from either).

SO GO AHEAD AND GET THE VOTES IN FOR THESE TWO FAB GIVEAWAYS!!!!!

(REMEMBER, YOU MUST BLOG/TWEET ABOUT MY CONTEST TO ENTER!!!)

CLICK HERE to see the ORIGINAL CONTEST POST!!


No comments: