Thursday, September 24, 2009

mini update

Soo I have had an awesome freebie week this week! What about you guys? Are you getting a lot of the goodies I post? I hope so!

This morning I got a text from my co-worker, Danielle, telling me that our boss is giving us each free tickets to the concert of our choice at Foxwoods, and So You Think You Can Dance? is one of the options!! I am SOOOOOO beyond excited!!!

I have decided to add a few more elements to my blog. I started this blog as a beauty/fashion blog, then turned in a different direction to freebies/samples/making & saving money, and now I have decided that I am going to start adding in the beauty element again. I will be doing nail polish swatches (as a manicurist I have quite the extensive collection), reviews, hauls, as well as freebies, coupons, etc! I think this will round out my blog a little bit better and I will probably be throwing in a few more personal blog posts & stories about my everyday life.

I am really happy to see that people are actually enjoying my blog and do read what I write! I know a few of my followers are only followers because of my contest, but I hope that you will actually enjoy the content of what I post!!

If there is anything you would like to see posted on my blog, please feel free to contact me by email katiecouturexo@cox.net

I look forward to hearing from you all!!

Katie

No comments: