Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sally Beauty Mini Haul

I have been debating buying a wax warmer for quite a while now. I read reviews on a whole bunch of different warmers, and decided to go with the GiGi Space Saver Wax Warmer. It does not have temperature control, so I was a little skeptical at first, but the reviews said that it works perfectly, you don't need the control. So I went to Sally Beauty Friday evening and bought it. I also bought a huge role of muslin to cut into strips as I need them, a 14oz can of their honee wax, and two china glaze nail polishes.


Sally had a coupon in their flier for free small muslin strips if you purchased a container of wax (I believe it was any GiGi wax) so I also got a package of small muslin strips which I didn't show in the picture because I already opened the package and used a bunch lol.

China glaze polishes were save $1 on two polishes. So with my sally PRO card, I only ended up paying $3.25 each! NOTHING compared to what I normally pay for my OPI polishes. I got Strawberry Fields (almost identical to OPI's senorita rosalita which is hands down my all time favorite color) and Black Diamond ( a GORGEOUS shimmery smokey charcoal color, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I have gotten so many compliments on it so far!!)

Review:
Pretty much, I could not be happier with the wax warmer I chose. It is the perfect size, the wax has not gotten hot (just the perfect warm temperature) and overall, I just love it! Sure beats going to the salon and paying $8+a tip everytime my unruly brows grow out! (I used to have them done weekly thats how crazy they get! lol)

I will try to do pictures of the two new polishes I got tonight or tomorrow but I can't promise anything!

Thank you to all my followers, & subscribers! I love hearing your feedback & reading your emails!!

No comments: