Sunday, September 27, 2009

Update & CONTEST UPDATE


So today I am totallllly aggravated! I started uploading some pictures of a bath and body works haul and some other pictures from this weekend, and what happened? My pretty pink dell inspiron laptop crashed. It wont even start up :o( This laptop is less than a year old!! How does that happen! I'm not even so upset that it happened since I somewhat expected it, but all of my pictures and music may not be retrievable! I have all the pictures from my daughters birthday, the day she was born, all of her firsts, I will be so sad to lose those :o( So I have taken over my husbands computer while he works diligently to fix mine.

So I have taken over my husbands computer lol, he isn't happy about it but he knows how lost I would be without it!! I am also going to start blogging from my iphone, I haven't quite figured it out yet, but I am excited to try it out!!

I actually plan on doing my bath & body works haul from my iphone just to try it out! If it goes well, I will probably end up blogging a LOT more often!!

DON'T FORGET THERE ARE ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT TO ENTER MY CONTEST!! THERE ARE TWO WINNERS SO GET THOSE ENTRIES IN!!!

No comments: