Saturday, September 12, 2009

Organix Conditioner Review

So a few weeks ago, I purchased two different types of Organix conditioners (they were both cash back rebates so I scored them for free!!) View my post here to read the original blog about it. So I had tried the first conditioner (shea butter) and it was AWFUL with my hair. Even though I had read in some magazine that they were the biggest waste of money, I got it for free so I had to try another!

I went back and purchased the Organix Pomegranate Green Tea conditioner..again tried it as a normal conditioner and my hair was a mess after (were talking tangles worse than that of a 5 year old who gets gum in her hair and tries to get it out herself!!!) I could hardly BRUSH my hair after it was so bad!

Well tonight, I decided to replace my normal weekly ojon deep conditioning treatment with one of the Organix conditioners. I ran a hot bath, drenched my DRY hair with the Pomegranate Green Tea conditioner, and settled down to relax. After about 15 minutes, I rinsed it out, and shampooed as normal. This time I am IN LOVE with the conditioner. My hair feels softer, bouncier, and like much of the product residue had been washed away. I know I won't be using this daily but as a weekly deep conditioning treatment, it was totally worth getting for free!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far & I PROMISE to be more diligent about posting!!

No comments: