Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Newest Nail Polish Swatches

Hey everyone!

I know I said earlier today I was going to start doing NOTD blogs and polish swatches and what not, and I was not lying! This afternoon, I swatched my most recent polishes (we're talking last two weeks) (minus two, steal-ing the scene by essie and strawberry fields by china glaze, I can't find either of them!!)Outta Bounds by China Glaze

Sex on the Beach, China Glaze

Platinum Silver, China Glaze

Black Diamonds by China Glaze

Seduce Me by China Glaze

Bahamian Escape also by China Glaze

L8R G8R by China Glaze OMG collection (it's actuallya very sparkly lime green holographic polish unfortunately the color didn't come out as nicely as it looks)
Hey! Get In Lime! OPI
Dear Diary, Sephora by OPI (soo washed out looking, its a REALLY gorgeous pale pink!)

So those are my most recent polish purchases, I admit to having a small polish obsession..but the way I see it is, no one wants to keep going to the manicurist who has only 5 colors..you want to go to the manicurist who has lotssss to choose from!! So I justify it that way to my husband. It's an investment!

4 comments:

Jordy said...

L8R G8R by China Glaze is such a unique colour!
So is China Glaze the new OPI?

KatieCouturexo said...

It's absolutely gorgeous in person, very holo. China glaze is actually owned by OPI, it's the sister company, which I didn't know until a few months ago. The polish is just as pigmented and it's generally cheaper than OPI. I pay average $3.25/bottle as opposed to $7+/OPI. I have been using CG for a few years now, but I think they are really starting to get popular in the past year or so :o)

Gabriela said...

I started hearing the name China Glaze in forums four months ago and all the swatches I`ve seen are gorgeous. I like a lot the Sex on the beach color.

KatieCouturexo said...

sex on the beach looks really sheer at first but its gorgeous in person..even prettier in person actually