Wednesday, October 14, 2009

BLOG SALE!

Hey everyone, I am doing a small blog sale, this sale is open internationally so wherever you live, you can purchase from me! All items are shipped via usps PRIORITY mail WITH delivery confirmation unless you want something different. I accept PAYPAL only for this, so if you don't have a paypal account, just stop on over to http://www.paypal.com and sign up! Takes about two minutes and you'll be set!

I'm sure I'll be adding more items over the next few days as I go through things, but for now, here's what I have for sale!

**PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING**

Replica Coach cell phone charm. Adorable & pink. $20

I have a ton of REPLICA Coach keychains. More than just the ones shown here. As I find more, I will add pictures. Each keychain is $15.

REPLICA Juicy Couture Necklace & Earring Set. Heart Shaped with a crown and JUICY underneath the crown. $35 for the set. Will sell separately $20 for earrings and $20 for necklace.

Green & White Polka Dot REPLICA Chanel Dangly Earrings. $20.

Pink & Silver REPLICA Ed Hardy Purse. Medium Sized. Brand New. $45


Size 7 REPLICA Uggs. Look pretty much identical to authentic uggs. Regular Sand colored. Comes with box and care cards. Brand new! $75.00


Blue Acrylic REPLICA Chanel Studs. Small. $20 Brand New.


Light Pink Rhinestone REPLICA Chanel Belly Ring. Brand New $25.


Black and Gold Small Chanel Studs. $20 Brand New.

Blue & Gold REPLICA Juicy Couture Wristlet. $35 New Never Used.


Adorable Pink & Silver REPLICA Coach Bangle Bracelet. $35

All items will be first come first serve. I know I have more stuff to add so as I find things, I will add it. If you would like more/better pictures of anything, please just leave a comment with your email address and I will send some as soon as possible!

No comments: