Friday, October 9, 2009

Mini Update!

Hey everyone!!

I just wanted to let you know how excited I am today! My sliding door to my deck has FINALLY been replaced! (what a nightmare!! the door rotted because the doors were built in backwards, the condo association never cleaned our gutters which we pay for them to do with the condo fees, so when it rained, the water pooled right outside the slider, the wheels rotted off so we could hardly get the door opened! ugh! ) But it is now a brand new gorgeous white plastic cased door rather than wood! YAY! I got my new shelves put up in my laundry room now so I can move all of my towels in there and use my utility closet for all of my stockpiling!


Speaking of which, stockpiling has become an obsession for me..I want to buy things to just stock up on them..but when I run out of stuff that I have already stockpiled (i.e. laundry detergent), I don't want to touch the stuff that I have stocked up on! lol I have added a bunch more stuff to that table since the picture was taken lol :o)

And the news I am most excited about: I joined Kim Kardashian's "Shoe Society" called Shoedazzle.com ..Check it out if you haven't already! Once a month, a team of stylists will pick 5 pairs of shoes for you out of the shoedazzle inventory, you pick your favorite pair, and they will send them to you for $39. No shipping fees, no hidden costs, no obligation to buy a pair every month, you have the option from the 1st through the 5th of each month to "skip this month" if you don't want any shoes that month. AHHHH I can't wait! I really hope they offer me the Stephanies in pink EVEN though they are on backorder. Aren't they gorgeous? PLUS since October is breast cancer month, 10% of all pairs of stephanies ordered will go to breast cancer research! Hot shoes for a worthy cause!!
They are backordered until December, which is FOREVERRR to wait for these amazing shoes but I am in LOVE!! Literally, love at first sight!! The shoes they order are amazing! I am a sucker for heels!

OH! AND IN OTHER NEWS: I am going to do another giveaway when I reach 50 followers, so girls start promoting!! It will be a fab prize (I'm thinking some MAC & some OPI or China Glaze!) Let me know what products you guys are loving right now!!

1 comment:

Nina said...

Those shoes are fab! Sucks that you have to wait for them though.

I heard Hard Candy has come back with a vengeance, maybe you could do a review on some of their products?