Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Update! & Some other random things!

Last week my Mother In Law asked me to bake 4 dozen cupcakes for her Halloween party over the weekend (saturday night)..and I of course agreed! So I took a picture (or 5..but I will only post one) of the best cupcakes I made. Please keep in mind I made these at like 1230 at night and had to be up at 6 for work the following morning!


The cupcakes were a HUGE hit at the party! & I had a blast baking a decorating! I just wish I had been able to find the red gel icing to make some "bloody" designs.
My daughter also got her first hair cut last week. So adorable! She makes this face (which shes making in the picture) and we call it her "Stink face", so she was making stink face the entire time she got her hair cut, but doesn't she look adorable? I know! lol


I just wanted to show you all the costume we got for her for Halloween! So adorable! It's a fairy princess costume, I am so excited to bring her trick or treating this year since it's the first where she can walk to the houses and actually have a fun time (we're going with our best friends & their two daughters!)
I hope you all took advantage of the Edible Arrangements offer on Facebook! I picked mine up last week and it was delicious!
I also won another jar of salsa and got the coupon the other day! Such high value coupons are always great ! I believe I had two more coupons coming to me as well :o) Yum! Good thing I love salsa!

So I promise I will be posting more deals and more beauty blogs, things have been pretty hectic in my life lately. My grandmother is slowly going down hill which is causing my family to stress over her well being. My mother just battled a year long infection in her leg and is finally (almost completely better), I worry all the time that my mother will get sick again and my grandmother getting worse. I have been trying to organize my life better, including reorganizing my house, redoing my family's budget, Christmas shopping, and everything else!

Thank you all for being subscribers & I hope you are all pleased with my blog posts!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I think your daughter is very cute. Lovely outfit :)
I want to have a baby, haha.