Thursday, October 29, 2009

Get Paid To Drive??

ABSOLUTELY! I just came across these two companies this morning, but I have read lots of reviews and they are 100% legit.

The first company I am going to talk about pays about $350/month. They do "wrap" your car so if you do not want your car wrapped completely or almost completely in an advertisement, this might not be the company for you. I wasn't sure at first if I was ok with having my jeep wrapped completely, but if you think about it, just having my car wrapped with an advertisement would pay my car payment! Which would be one less bill I would have to worry about! It is hit or miss though, sometimes you may get an advertisement, other months you won't. It depends on how often/where you travel for the ad to be seen.

CLICK HERE
to sign up **PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE FAQ'S!**



The second company is a little different, rather than wrapping your car, they provide you with a magnet for your car, and also coupons and samples to pass out to people you talk to or see. You will be paid bi-weekly as campaigns last only two weeks. At the end you will need to send in a final report. I am not sure how much they pay, I assume it's by campaign and how much the advertiser wants to promote but don't quote me on that! lol.
What does a rep do for two weeks?

1. spread the word about the product to friends in person and online

2. drive with magnetic decal advertising the product

3. distribute samples, coupons, postcards, etc.

4. hand in a final report

CLICK HERE to read more/sign up

No comments: