Monday, October 26, 2009

Nic's Sticks Haul!

It has been quite a while since I have done a haul, but I have a few coming up in the near future!

Today as I was browsing the Target clearance bins, I came across a bunch of Nic's Sticks marked down from $7.04 to $3.52. I have heard good and bad things about them, but had never really been interested in buying them before. I love the sally hansen version so I just had to get one (..one which actually turned into 6!)...

I have to say that this picture is TERRIBLE ..I took it on my iphone since it is so much easier to just email the pictures rather than plug my camera in and wait for them to all upload and blah blah blah..I promise when I do swatch them I will use my digital cameras so you can get a good look of the true color.
(left to right, Date Night, Run Don't Walk, Expression of Love, Red Eye to NY, In The Nic of Time, Home by Midnight)

I should have enough time to swatch them all tomorrow. The brush seems like it is very...flimsy.. I guess you could say. I am not sure I will love them, but I just HAD to get them.

So far the colors look nice, but they all remind me of other colors by opi/china glaze.

No comments: