Wednesday, January 20, 2010

B1G1 Free Soft Scrub!


If anyone knows me and has been to my condo, you know I am cleaning ALL the time! I can't stand a messy house and it drives me nuts when things are not put away.

I was having problems a few months ago with my tub, no matter what product I tried to clean it with, NOTHING cleaned it the way I like it, and it was starting to look gross. My mom suggested Soft Scrub and said it cleans everything, I picked some up at target when it was 2/$5 and haven't looked back! I have 5 bottles in my stockpile, and one under each sink (kitchen and both bathrooms)

Anyway, if you GO HERE and sign up for the Soft Scrub Club, you can print two B1G1 Free coupons for soft scrub cleanser.

After you sign up, you will need to verify you information, on the left side of the page it brings you to, click member exclusive offers, you will need to enter your name and email again and then you can print the coupon twice!

No comments: