Monday, January 4, 2010

Freebie List!

Lots of great new freebies since my last post! Thank you all for your emails, I have had a great New Year, my best friend is home for a week from the Navy before she leaves on deployment on January 18th so I have spent a TON of time with her. Hopefully this freebie list makes up for the past few days!

Free Vaska Herbatergent Laundry Sample (email your address to info@vaskaproducts.com)
3 Free Atkins bars & weight loss kit
Barbaras Bakery Organic Cereal Sample
Beech Nut Next Step Kit (last kit included coupons for free products I have heard this one does too)
Ryokko Aojiru Healthy Drink Sample
Bounce Dryer Sheet Sample (Sams Club Members Only)
Red Zone Sample
Leap Frog Junior Book ($10.99 on amazon.com!)
Free Oriental Trading 2010 Calendar
Eat Better America Free 2010 Calendar
Pillsbury Free 2010 Calendar
Betty Crocker Free 2010 Calendar
Nestle Free 2010 Calendar
Womens Health Planning Free 2010 Calendar

I know I know, why so many calendars? Well, most of the food type calendars include coupons for their products and who doesn't love saving money??

No comments: