Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Earn Free Gift Cards!

I earn a ton of free gift cards through all the different points or survey companies that I use.  So I have decided to start writing about my favorite companies so all of you lovely readers can start earning more gift cards as well!

MyPoints

I have been using this site for only a few months now, and I already have 1,101 points!  It is similar to inboxdollars.com where they send you emails and you earn points/money per email read. 

1500 points gets you a $10 gift card with TONS of places to choose from!  I am working towards a $50 bath & body works gift card, which I am hoping to get by the end of the year!  I use gift cards to buy holiday presents which is much less cash out of my pocket!  I try to save my gift cards until the end of the year if possible. 

To sign up just click the banner above and start earning points towards great gift cards!

No comments: