Monday, January 18, 2010

A note about freebies!

As my blog/facebook page become more popular, I have been receiving more complaints about people not receiving samples. I have a few things to say about that.

Not everyone will receive every sample! There are millions of people in the world, and thousands of blogs/websites like mine who love to share samples. There have been samples/freebies that I have wanted very badly and unfortunately have not received them. Most of the time these companies have a limited supply of free things.

If you have not received your sample, and would really like one that much, you can always call or email the company and request one.

Keep in mind, these companies are giving out FREE samples, which means that they are not making any money. They are not obligated to send free stuff to everyone/anyone, they are being generous enough to share whatever they can.

Thank you for all your continued support! I love all my fans & I am so proud to see how my blog is growing!!

No comments: