Thursday, January 7, 2010

Free $5 Target Gift Card


I will admit, there are lots of sites that are total scams out there. I was a little weary of this one, but since the gift card amount was relatively small, I figured I would try it out anyway.

Lilaguide.com is offering a free $5 target gift card to anyone who writes 10 reviews on their site. Read my original post HERE for more information.

Anyway, I received my gift card just the other day so I wanted to repost this to let you all know it is a legit offer!

4 comments:

Beautygirl24 said...

oh wow, thats really cool! I can make 5 bucks go a long way ;)

KatieCouturexo said...

lol you & me both!! especially with the new elf department!! <3

Beautygirl24 said...

yes, i will definitely swatch the polish...actually i'll do a nail of the day this weekend when i change my nail color ;)

Tiffany said...

It was really easy. Got mine in the mail Tuesday!