Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Weeks Worth Of Freebies! 1.24.2010


I had a great date night last night with my husband, and we are about to go out for the rest of the day so I wanted to do this post early for you guys! Heres my freebies I received this week!

  • baby talk magazine
  • parenting magazine
  • forbes magazine
  • business week magazine
  • leapster ABC hard book
  • 4 different samples of Emergen-c
  • couture couture perfume sample from juicy couture
  • green works laundry detergent sample
  • 2 coupons for free Stacys Pita Chips
  • free tuna coupon
  • 3 coupons for free coffee creamer
  • another perfume sample (can't recall the name)
  • soy face cream sample
  • living proof frizz hair spray
  • $10 giftcard from coinstar
  • lipton green tea samples
  • free return address labels
  • free disney stickers
  • meal planning calendar with lots of coupons
Sooo that is what I got this past week, I would say it was a great freebie week! I also received a check for $37 from my old credit card company so that was a total surprise!

I hope you have all been getting lots of free stuff too!

No comments: