Sunday, November 29, 2009

Sinful Colors Black on Black

I am ashamed to admit that I JUST bought my first sinful colors polish last night. Let me just say, I am in LOVE with it!

The polish seemed slightly thicker than opi or china glaze or most other polishes I've tried, but I actually really like that with this one, when you put a bunch on, it didn't run into the sides or drip off.

The color was SUPER pigmented and I really only needed one coat but did two just because lol.

The only negative I can say is that because it is thicker, it took longer to dry for me.

I did end up putting a coat of China Glaze Fairy Dust over it to add some bling lol.




All pictures were taken without flash. Please ignore the horrible paint job..it was about 230 this morning when I did it! lol

So this polish is awesome, it was SUPER shiny, took only one coat, and it was only $1.99 at cvs!!

No comments: