Monday, November 9, 2009

Work From Home Part 2: Paid Surveys

As many of you know, I have posted a few times my post about making money from home. Most of the websites I talked about in that post were "cash offer" posts & a lot of referral marketing. Part two of working from home is about paid surveys.

I am a member of about 15 paid survey sites of which I have received SOME sort of compensation from. There are plenty of these sites out there, but I am going to be talking about some of my favorites. (& also a two sites I use on a daily basis but those will be saved for the end).

To make the most out of paid surveys, my suggestion is to sign up for as many REPUTABLE sites as you can. You will not qualify for EVERY survey you take, please remember that. Some sites let you get through 70% of the survey only to disqualify at that point. Other sites will ask you some "screener" questions to prescreen you and see if you will qualify.

1. HCD Surveys - HCD surveys rewards you with points for surveys completed. To redeem your points, you need to have 1000 points, which is equal to $10, or more in your account. Rewards are accumulated on a point system in which 100 points is equal to $1. Points can only be redeemed for US dollars.

2. E-Poll Surveys - With e-polls you earn points redeemable for gift gards, paypal cash, even donating to charities!

3. SayNation! - I really like saynation. The site is easy to navigate, and they even have a place for you to set a personal goal and they let you know how close to your goal you are. You can redeem your points for prizes, paypal cash, gift cards, and egift cards

4. Opinion Outpost - This is one of my favorite survey sites. I get quite a few surveys a week from them, and I generally qualify for them. You need only 50 reward points to get either a $5 check or $5 amazon.com gift card.

5. My View - I like myview a lot, I get quite a few surveys from them weekly. the site is super easy to navigate and the surveys are easy to take. I qualify for a lot of the surveys with them.

The other two sites I wanted to talk about are very easy money/prize makers.

1. Inbox Dollars - You won't earn fast cash over night through ID..but they send me 6-7 emails a day to "read". You simply click a few links and get paid to do it. They also have tons of other ways to make money with them. You can play games, get cash back shopping, take surveys!

2. Reward Port - I REALLY love reward port. I have only been using their site for a few months, but the points come quick, and you can earn points for reading emails printing coupons, shopping, and even taking surveys! The points are redeemable for all sorts of things, a $25 gift card is only 7500 points and I have already hit that twice!!

No comments: