Friday, November 6, 2009

Updated Sweepstakes List!

I posted last month a list of current sweepstakes that I am playing, and I absolutely love them! Especially the instant win games! So it is time for an updated list of what sweeps there are to play. These sweeps are for the most part very winnable which is why I post these and not the 1 in 489320420984320 million wins!

I hope you are all having fun playing & winning lots of things!!

1. Pace Hand Pick & Win - I love this game! So much so, that I have already won the max number of salsa jars I can! lol You can play this one ONCE a day. 1 in 20 wins ! over 129,000 people will win this one! Winner will receive a coupon by mail worth $4. I actually got most of mine already, and made money buying salsa at walmart!

2. Glade Rewarding Indulgences - This is my second fave to play, even though I have only won once, I absolutely love it! These candles make great fillers for Holiday gifts. Enter once a day by entering your email and then matching three 2 oz soy candles you win that candle, if you reveal three 3wick candles, you win $100 american express gift card. There are 88 AMEX gift card winners and 1760 first prize candle winners! Contest ends December 31st.

3. twist text you could win big sweepstakes - my third favorite sweep right now! I have won TWO $20 mastercard giftcards, and upon activation of both, found out that they were actually $25 giftcards! I have also won movie tickets for this one too. play this one twice daily!! 79,000 + prizes! *no purchase necessary, scroll down to the official rules, see section 5b, click "click here" and you will fill out a form, then you will find out instantly what you won!

4. Honey Nut Cheerios Sweet Rewards Giveaway - play this 10X daily!! win up to 10 times! thats $50!! I have won twice so far, but if you play daily you should have great success at this one!! Ends 3/9/10.

5. Little Debbie Share-a-thon - you can enter this one once daily! winners will be notified by email if they win, so dont forget to enter!! This one ends March 31, 201o, and there will be average of 4,000 winners a day!! Yum!! You could win a Garmin Nuvi, a years supply of cupcakes, a smart car, etc!! tonsss of prizes!

6. Best Buy Pitch In Instant Win Game - This one can be played 5x daily! CLICK HERE to see how to get your 5 free entries! I have not won this one yet, but hopefully will soon! It only goes until November 30th!

7. Febreze Freshest Day Ever Game - 900+ prizes, mostly consisting of free febreze products, more details HERE

8. Making Life Better - Everyone can win one tote bag, but each time you play, you will be entered into the grand prize drawing. 2,300+ prizes mostly free tote bags.



I will be adding a bunch more as I come across them, there will be plenty in time for the holidays! Good luck & I hope you all win TONS of stuff!!

No comments: